Where do I file a complaint against someone at an Apple Store?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 29
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zinfella View Post

"No one knew I had the 300 dollar apple service plan"

Not so, they had the serial number, and from there they can determine whether or not you had AppleCare. Consider yourself very lucky to have had cosmetic issues covered under AppleCare, which specifically does NOT cover them.

I'm not sure that I believe all that you said. I've NEVER had Apple backup a hard drive, EVER!

Damn Zinfella, why would you think she's lying? Believe it or not, I don't think she was saying the apple computer system in the store didn't recognize her apple care, she's saying it was a human error.

Im surprised you've ever gotten service in any store...
  • Reply 22 of 29
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jypes View Post

Damn Zinfella, you are one hell of an A$$hole. Why would you think she's lying? Believe it or not, I don't think she was saying the apple computer system in the store didn't recognize her apple care, she's saying it was a human error. I.e. the dude was stupid and didn't realize...

From the sound of you Im surprised you've ever gotten service in any store... You don't believe in Karma, just your hollow points? Damn your dumb, let me know how that pistol of yours works when a car hits you for your shitty karma... Please tell me you've sterilized yourself? Also, if your done being an asshat, notice that the OP was looking to opine, which is what this Forum, started by her, was for. The only person posting when they shouldn't is you, because your posts are irrelevant, unhelpful and unintelligent.

1. TWO. THOUSAND. SEVEN.

2. First post is an insult? Thanks for breaking the rules immediately. Reported.

3. And it goes downhill from there.
  • Reply 23 of 29
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    A two year lull before the withering retort. Must have really thought that one out.
  • Reply 24 of 29
    went to the Apple Store to have some robot come up to me to welcome and ask what my purpose of visit was....said I would like to buy a 13 inch powerbook. do you have an appointment she asked? ummm noo do i need an appointment to buy a computer?

came to my senses and went home,,,, really didnt need it after all,,, the old one is fine,,,..thanks Apple yousaved me a ton of money.
  • Reply 25 of 29
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by larrydeluxe View Post

went to the Apple Store to have some robot come up to me to welcome and ask what my purpose of visit was....said I would like to buy a 13 inch powerbook. do you have an appointment she asked? ummm noo do i need an appointment to buy a computer?

came to my senses and went home,,,, really didnt need it after all,,, the old one is fine,,,..thanks Apple yousaved me a ton of money.

This didn't happen. That's not how it works.
  • Reply 26 of 29
    mysticmystic Posts: 514member
    Next time just punch him in the mouth...
  • Reply 27 of 29

My husband was treated most disrespectfully at the Green Hills store tonight.  As a family of Apple products, we are all extremely disappointed.  This store could not find our warranty, and sent us home by Amin Salemi. Then we made another appointment after speaking with the customer service call center. We were sent back out to the store, another hour from our home, for a second appointment with the proper information on our warranty.  At this point Alex Baskette the second rep did not want to service my husband because he could not remember the user name and password to his apple id. Instead of waiting for the Apple reset email, Alex tried to throw my husband out of the store.  My husband had to call customer service himself and and ask the call center to assist him.  Meanwhile they are threatening to call SECURITY to have my husband removed.  The call center made the store stay open to service us.  Apple is a great product. Green Hills Apple needs a manager and regional manager that can adequately train and discipline their staff.  I am appalled at the behavior in the store and the way my husband was treated.  Bad manager. Bad manager.

• Reply 28 of 29
    I had a very bad experience at the Apple shity store in Northridge and Apple itself. I would also like to know where to complain. The store employees and even managers do not give any business cards nor district managers name. Where can we file our complaints and raise hell with Apple. I am going to call the better business beraue though.
  • Reply 29 of 29
    Where can we file a complain for Apple