The Rant Thread!!

Comments

• Reply 41 of 105
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    I love Project Runway. Season 4 can't come soon enough.
  • Reply 44 of 105
    They're, there, and their. (your and you're as well)

Learn the freaking language people.

Their on vacation right now. NNNNOOOOO!!! Stop being a moron.

There dog is named Fido.

Just because it sounds the same doesn't mean it is spelled the same. So if you speak it and there is no noticeable difference, don't assume that it doesn't matter when writing.
  • Reply 45 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

And Comcast:

Give me back my NFL network and stop raising my bill 30 cents PER MONTH. I also want more than 3 HD channels for $140 a month.

Get off your ass and go outside. Stop wasting your life watching TV.
  • Reply 46 of 105
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    hey High School Girls Crossing The Street When The Do Not Cross Sign Is On And Cars Are Trying To Turn Into The Lane You Are Standing Stock-still In, Texting On Your Cell Phone!! Yeah. You. Get The Fuck Out Of The Intersection.
  • Reply 47 of 105
    And Fucking Appleinsider Forum Software! Stop Changing My All Caps To Caps Of Every Friggin' Word. It's Annoying.

Don't Make Me Start Posting Images Of My Posts!!!
  • Reply 48 of 105
    You won't do it...
  • Reply 49 of 105
  • Reply 50 of 105
    ajayajay Posts: 117member
    why the f**k is this rant thread becoming so popular??
  • Reply 51 of 105
    Hey Apple!

Enough with the goddamned iTunes updates already! What is this, an update every other DAY now??
  • Reply 52 of 105
    I'm sick and tired of waiting for my Touch to arrive. I feel like I've been waiting for a week! I ordered it yesterday it should be in my hand by now!
  • Reply 53 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous View Post

I'm sick and tired of waiting for my Touch to arrive. I feel like I've been waiting for a week! I ordered it yesterday it should be in my hand by now!

Oooh! Don't get me started on that! I WANT MY FUCKING TELEPORTER! When I order something from Amazon, IT SHOULD APPEAR ON MY FRIGGIN' DESK AS SOON AS PAYMENT GOES THROUGH.
  • Reply 54 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Oooh! Don't get me started on that! I WANT MY FUCKING TELEPORTER! When I order something from Amazon, IT SHOULD APPEAR ON MY FRIGGIN' DESK AS SOON AS PAYMENT GOES THROUGH.

I'm totally expecting that feature in the next .Mac update. I KNOW Apple is holding out on us. Why do they have to be so mean?
  • Reply 55 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

And Comcast:

Give me back my NFL network and stop raising my bill 30 cents PER MONTH. I also want more than 3 HD channels for $140 a month.

In another thread I catch a dumpster load of crap over buying a nice Le Creuset cast iron French oven which will last decades. But when people spend in the area of $140 per month on television Not even a word......

What the.....

BTW SDW2001 I could care less what you spend on TV as it is not any of my business. Heck you may not even spend $140 a month on it and are just making commentary on what they charge for only 3 HD channels.. Either way I just want it to be clear I am not going to pass judgement over what you do with your money.

Fellows
  • Reply 56 of 105
    Quote:

Read a motherfuckin' book!
  • Reply 57 of 105
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fellowship View Post

In another thread I catch a dumpster load of crap over buying a nice Le Creuset cast iron French oven which will last decades. But when people spend in the area of $140 per month on television Not even a word......

HA!

Ain't that the truth.
  • Reply 58 of 105
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:

You're saying you ordered a teleporter and you want it to teleport itself to you?

You academics and your postmodern conundrums.

Wait, sorry, GODDAMN ACADEMICS AND THEIR GODDAMN POSTMODERN CONUNDRUMS!
  • Reply 59 of 105
    Steve Jobs:

Was a stylus and HWR too much to ask for in the iPhone? Yes, Mr. Jobs, we were born with fingers. And, yes, we all [most of us] type with our fingers....

And, Mr. Jobs, for thousands of years previous (and subsequent) to the invention of the keyboard we have been WRITING WITH STYLI, PENCILS, QUILLS, BALLPOINT PENS, FLAIR PENS, BIC PENS, CRAYOLAS, BURNT STICKS, PIECES OF CHALK, PIECES OF CHARCOAL, AND WE'VE EVEN USED OUR FINGER TIPS TO WRITE IN MUD, SAND, CLAY, DUST, AND FOG COVERED WINDOWS!

A stylus. Just a stylus....\

V/R,

Aries 1B
  • Reply 60 of 105
    What is the deal with websites which never let you go back a page simply. It is like they are a mouse trap and they keep you at their URL and refuse to let you go back to where you were prior to landing in their trap of a website.

Example I came across while reading links of Google News.

http://weblogs.chicagotribune.com/ne..._obama_je.html

Jerks.. It should not require multiple clicks of the back button to try to escape the grips of any website.

Fellows