Official Countdown MWSF 08

Comments

• Reply 21 of 206
    Is your watch fast or something?

9 days 1 hour 28 minutes

You can always check out the macrumors HP... they have a counter at the top...

http://www.macrumors.com/
  • Reply 22 of 206
    shanmugamshanmugam Posts: 1,200member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Suni thanks you for keeping the flame alive while he is not here.

sure

8 days and 22 hours to go!
  • Reply 23 of 206
    8 days, 16 hours, 15 minutes
  • Reply 24 of 206
    Well I booked the day off work for Macworld. Can't wait for Steve's reality distortion field to envelope me once again!

W00T W00T!!!
  • Reply 25 of 206
    olternautolternaut Posts: 1,376member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by duzledwarf View Post

Well I booked the day off work for Macworld. Can't wait for Steve's reality distortion field to envelope me once again!

W00T W00T!!!

How did you get off work for that? And whats the use if you can't see it live. Unless, are you going to macworld?

Man I hope worldofapple isn't pulling a scam and will really stream macworld live. At least that way I can see it from work.
  • Reply 26 of 206
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

By all means go to MWSF. I think this year will be teh big one in terms of hardware so it could be cool to be the first human to ever lay eyes on some of the new things. I could be wrong, but you would still have a great time.

Glad to hear of the new store; congrats!

10 days and 2 hours to go

Too late. It takes 3 months from most Asian countries to get a US Visa, even a short holiday.

Dont worry, I kicked it old skool back in the day at Macworld SF 2001 when I was working in SF.

My colleague almost killed a cube[G4] by turning it upside down and fiddling with it or something.

Didn't get to see the keynote in person, we had to go to overflow hall where we basked in the RDF of the projected image of Steve Jobs in the next hall.

Fast forward to 2008, 1 week away, it's going to be A TOTAL FRICKING INSANITY OH MY F GWAD THE INSTANITY OH THE INSANITYY OH I MEAN INSTANNTTIIHHIE hwow w000000000000
  • Reply 27 of 206
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Some of you whippersnappers were but fetuses in 2001. \

Crazy year, crazy year that...
  • Reply 28 of 206
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Actually I think this could be the biggest keynote ever, but I'm not holding my breath. I would prefer to see almost the entire Apple product lineup go through a transformation at MWSF. Including some new products like a Semi-Pro Desktop, and a Gesture Pad.

My hardware hopes are for:

• Mac Pro

• Cinema Displays

• Semi-Pro Desktop

• Gesture Pad.

∆ And that is not what I mean by "the biggest keynote ever".

But I'll only commit to the Mac Pro and cinema displays so I'm not disappointed.
  • Reply 29 of 206
    Whats the current time until Macworld hits?? Gawd, I'm getting more and more excited!!
  • Reply 30 of 206
    8 Days and 27 mins to go!
  • Reply 31 of 206
    7 days 14 hours 47 minutes
  • Reply 32 of 206
    I thank myself for remaining vigilant while everyone caught z's:

7 days, 8 hours, 22 minutes
  • Reply 33 of 206
    fricking 7 days and 10 mins to go

with mac pro out, Steve what you have to attract more traffic on that day (than mac pro)!!!
  • Reply 34 of 206
    glossgloss Posts: 506member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shanmugam View Post

with mac pro out, Steve what you have to attract more traffic on that day (than mac pro)!!!

I'm showing 6 days and 15 hours.
  • Reply 35 of 206
    Quote:

I know right??????!!! At first I was like.."Jobs what the hell are you doing???". Why are you revealing stuff a bloomin week before macworld? Then I realized that perhaps they might be getting a couple things out of the way before they lay the real smackdown on the industry come Macworld.

At least this is what I hope. \
  • Reply 36 of 206
    nope it is 6 days and 23 hours and 45 mins to go

exactly next week this time, MWSF keynote will be on ...
  • Reply 37 of 206
    Quote:

nope it is 6 days and 23 hours and 45 mins to go

exactly next week this time, MWSF keynote will be on ...

What is the time now? \
  • Reply 38 of 206
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Olternaut View Post

I know right??????!!! At first I was like.."Jobs what the hell are you doing???". Why are you revealing stuff a bloomin week before macworld? Then I realized that perhaps they might be getting a couple things out of the way before they lay the real smackdown on the industry come Macworld.

At least this is what I hope. \

I'm guessing (hoping) your right. iPhone 3G.
  • Reply 39 of 206
    6 days and 14 hours 27 minutes

Starting to adjust my sleep patterns so that I will be fully awake during the keynote (2:00am my time)...Zzzzz... oops, wasn't supposed...ZZzzzz to do ZZZZZZ that ZZZZ yet...

I think releasing the new Mac Pro was perfectly timed. Took a little hype away from CES (the newest and greatest chips are on sale in a Mac the day after they are released!), and gives Steve more time to focus of more affordable machines and devices.

Oh, the showmanship!
  • Reply 40 of 206
    We need a new update on the time left!!!!!!!