Intel unveils 45nm chips bound for next-gen Mac systems

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,951member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thebeat View Post

Let Me Just Say, This Penyryn Is Going To Be The Best Value Out There. Don't Wait For Barcelona Core Cause Its Gonna Be Weird And Costs You. This Is The Time To Buy When It Releases.

If you want a Mac, Barcelona is unlikely. I don't understand what's going to be weird about that or why camel case is a good idea.
  • Reply 22 of 25
    tx65tx65 Posts: 31member
    Looking forward to what announcements come out during the keynote on the 15th and pro seminar on the 16th... have my plane ticket at the ready to attend Macworld for the first time.

The suspense is killing me since I need to order 2 x-servers
  • Reply 23 of 25
    thebeatthebeat Posts: 113member
    I'm from CANADA, TORONTO, and I am coming down to MACWORLD SAN FRAN WOOH CANNOT WAIT! tickets are so damn expensive for that event when i bought it though.. damn son
  • Reply 24 of 25
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

If you want a Mac, Barcelona is unlikely. I don't understand what's going to be weird about that or why camel case is a good idea.

Well, there's nothing weird about Barcelona except how badly AMD has handles its release. Too late and too little quantity, but no doubt they'll work out those problems.

I don't know what camel case is, but frankly it sounds like a marvelous idea.
  • Reply 25 of 25
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,510member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thebeat View Post

Let Me Just Say, This Penyryn Is Going To Be The Best Value Out There. Don't Wait For Barcelona Core Cause Its Gonna Be Weird And Costs You. This Is The Time To Buy When It Releases.

Barcelona? We would be waiting a Looong time for that. Hopefully, Apple won't use any AMD chips.