Photo gallery: Apple's booth at Macworld Expo 2008

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Apple's booth at this week's Macworld Expo, undoubtedly the most heavily trafficked, is essentially broken organized into five distinct sections -- Apple Booth, Apple TV, iPod touch, iPhone, and Time Capsule.







































































































Comments

  • Reply 1 of 10
    bageljoeybageljoey Posts: 1,734member
    I always wonder what is in those big bags people are carrying around. Is it free promo stuff or are they selling stuff at the event...
  • Reply 2 of 10
    interestingly the only major apple products I don't see in the pictures is macbook and macbook pro. Gosh I am being desperate. Let us get some new MBP
  • Reply 3 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by syklee26 View Post


    interestingly the only major apple products I don't see in the pictures is macbook and macbook pro. Gosh I am being desperate. Let us get some new MBP



    Apple's booth is void of iMacs, MacBook Pros, MacBooks and all iPods but the touch.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    Good pics. Nobody create the buzz that Apple does.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    areseearesee Posts: 776member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bageljoey View Post


    I always wonder what is in those big bags people are carrying around. Is it free promo stuff or are they selling stuff at the event...



    Both. Mostly its literature collected from the various vendors though some of the vendors will also sell off of the show floor. And there are usually a couple of sells operations doing brisk business.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    kreshkresh Posts: 379member
    I guess I haven't paid enough attention so I missed it if it was mentioned, please forgive me.



    Anybody know what the estimated attendance estimate was this year (keynote and exhibition hall)?
  • Reply 7 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kresh View Post


    I guess I haven't paid enough attention so I missed it if it was mentioned, please forgive me.



    Anybody know what the estimated attendance estimate was this year (keynote and exhibition hall)?



    MacRumors (in their live coverage) mentioned that the keynote auditorium could hold up to 4000 people. I assume it was full. As for the rest of the expo, no idea.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    Some media folks have estimated that up to 50,000 would be visiting Macworld Expo this year, up from 40,000 last year.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    kreshkresh Posts: 379member
    Thanks for the totals! I was just curious. It seems like the era of massive trade shows is almost over since discovering information is instantaneous over the Internet.



    To me Macworld is a large part of the Mac culture and I am glad to see it thriving!
  • Reply 10 of 10
    irelandireland Posts: 17,383member
    Plasma TV's (hint hint)
Sign In or Register to comment.