Getting money from an ex-roommate through a small claims court



  • Reply 21 of 23
    mysticmystic Posts: 514member

    How about if you take his stuff to a pawn shop and then give him the pawn ticket.

  • Reply 22 of 23

    If you have his facebook account, try to remind him there. Write the demand on his facebook wall so everybody will know what damage he had cause you. Or you can just immediately visit on his parents' house and demand what they owe from you.

  • Reply 23 of 23
    laroolaroo Posts: 1member

    I am in nearly the same situation just about the same amount of money too! I do have a signed and notarized agreement but he is moving states. I want to know what happened in your situation. what was the final result? how difficult was it? what did you actually have to pay?

Sign In or Register to comment.