Apple is really disappointing me

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Apple is currently being sued right now, *no surprise* because they lied... again. Not only that, but they have wasted all of their ideas

Comments

• Reply 1 of 33
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    You go girl.
  • Reply 2 of 33
    techwiz007techwiz007 Posts: 24member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

You go girl.

thankyou...
  • Reply 3 of 33
    piotpiot Posts: 1,346member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by techwiz007 View Post

Apple is currently being sued right now,

Currently nobody knows what you are talking about right now.... at this time.
  • Reply 4 of 33
    bergermeisterbergermeister Posts: 6,784member
    I think I smell a troll... several posts in the same short period all highly negative.

Most large companies are involved in several legal actions at any given time. Not to say this is right or wrong, but it is how it is.
  • Reply 5 of 33
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    It's a refreshing break from the spammers.
  • Reply 6 of 33
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Watch out: if you troll long enough you might wind up like PeterB ... now a mac user.
  • Reply 7 of 33
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

Watch out: if you troll long enough you might wind up like PeterB ... now a mac user.

And a fierce, opinionated one at that.
  • Reply 8 of 33
    tontontonton Posts: 14,067
    The return of Digital Chan.
  • Reply 9 of 33
    Quote:

Well then he's an idiot.
  • Reply 10 of 33
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:

Well then he's an idiot.

PeterB has forgotten more about computers than you'll ever know, little boy.
  • Reply 11 of 33
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Forgotten more about computers... than you'll ever know... sounds like you are kinda smart big man
  • Reply 12 of 33
    bergermeisterbergermeister Posts: 6,784member
    Quote:

Well then he's an idiot.

That is a very sweeping statement: Mac users are idiots?

Hmmm.

http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/greenacres/macusers.htm

Just a few notable Mac users who have been a little more successful than the average Joe:

Drew Carey, Clint Eastwood, Jodie Foster, Mel Gibson, Tom Hanks, Jerry Seinfeld, Aerosmith, Bjork, Bono, Jan Hammer (think Miami Vice soundtrack), Madonna, Seal, Hans Zimmer (music for Crimson Tide), Douglas Adams (writer), Tom Clancy, Mario Puzzo (wrote The Godfather), Troy Aikman (yep, a real man), Robin Williams, George Lucas, Joel Schumacher, Michael Jackson, Bare Naked Ladies, Lockeed Martin, NASA.

Oh, by the way, Microsoft also uses Macs. Bill Gates himself was the first person to buy a Mac.

Just a short list.

More are here:

http://applemuseum.bott.org/sections/users.html

I don't know, but it looks like Mac users are in pretty good company.
  • Reply 13 of 33
    No, lolling lolly lobsters-on-an-ice-lolly! but mostly

MAC's are homoseggsual, and we should all join apple forum's the world over to make sure that everyone know's.

also, motorbike's are s---, i am going to join a motorbike forum because motorbike's are s--- too, and smell as ------ as a gibbon's ---------- and any stupid ----head whomsoever should disagree with me is d---, a f----face, a ----cheese and a cunt.
  • Reply 14 of 33
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

That is a very sweeping statement: Mac users are idiots?

Hmmm.

http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/greenacres/macusers.htm

Just a few notable Mac users who have been a little more successful than the average Joe:

Drew Carey, Clint Eastwood, Jodie Foster, Mel Gibson, Tom Hanks, Jerry Seinfeld, Aerosmith, Bjork, Bono, Jan Hammer (think Miami Vice soundtrack), Madonna, Seal, Hans Zimmer (music for Crimson Tide), Douglas Adams (writer), Tom Clancy, Mario Puzzo (wrote The Godfather), Troy Aikman (yep, a real man), Robin Williams, George Lucas, Joel Schumacher, Michael Jackson, Bare Naked Ladies, Lockeed Martin, NASA.

Oh, by the way, Microsoft also uses Macs. Bill Gates himself was the first person to buy a Mac.

Just a short list.

More are here:

http://applemuseum.bott.org/sections/users.html

I don't know, but it looks like Mac users are in pretty good company.

iMacs are not the only compies those people have. btw, most of those people that u had listed are artists, and iMacs are good for art and those sort of things like music, movie making, digital drawing, etc. The ones that you listed that are not artists are rich people. There is a phsychology with rich people that gives them the desire to buy expensive things (studies have proven this). Anyways, you don't even know the motives of why Bill Gates would buy an iMac. One more thing, about that idiot comment, I said that because by the sounds of it, that guy is not very strong willed or he is easily convinced.

This is a short list of succesful PC users (individuals/groups)

Ozzy Osbourne, Gwen Stefani, Alec Baldwin, Black Sabbath, Slayer, Martin Short, Steve Martin, ACDC, etc.

btw, the guy who owns AMAZE entertainment uses iMacs, but all his work compys are PCs
  • Reply 15 of 33
    The people who sell iMacs, such as the people at those Apple stores, can convince an extremely stubborn man to buy one of their products, and that's not because "iMacs are the best" (like they ever will be), but it's because of their Conman like tactics.
  • Reply 16 of 33
    Quote:

The people who sell iMacs, such as the people at those Apple stores, can convince an extremely stubborn man to buy one of their products, and that's not because "iMacs are the best" (like they ever will be), but it's because of their Conman like tactics.

Having a good sales force is important to any business. A product is only as good as its ability to be sold, and in the all-in-one desktop market the iMac has quite good sales figures.
  • Reply 17 of 33
    Quote:

Having a good sales force is important to any business. A product is only as good as its ability to be sold, and in the all-in-one desktop market the iMac has quite good sales figures.

yeah, but if u add all the PCs together, it skyrockets past the iMac
  • Reply 18 of 33
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

... or little girl.
  • Reply 19 of 33
    Quote:

yeah, but if u add all the PCs together, it skyrockets past the iMac

"skyrocket" is a term used for growth, which I can assure you is an area Apple is doing fine. So what if the PC userbase is larger than the iMac userbase? How does this impact anything that we don't already know?
  • Reply 20 of 33
    Quote:

Peter B? I remember Peter B. Here now?