Mac OS X 10.5.3 moving along, on course with iPhone 2.0?

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 47
    funkfeendfunkfeend Posts: 54member
    FW is hosed for audio interfaces as well: http://createdigitalmusic.com/2008/0...apple-laptops/
  • Reply 42 of 47
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by funkfeend View Post

FW is hosed for audio interfaces as well: http://createdigitalmusic.com/2008/0...apple-laptops/

...by AirPort Extreme Update 2008-001, not 10.5. Just so it's clear.
  • Reply 43 of 47
    bwhalerbwhaler Posts: 260member
    I have just discovered the only thing buggier than Leopard: Leopard Server.

(In the Apple world, folks. Yes, Vista is a disaster, but I don't buy Microsoft products.)

Wow, Leopard Server is buggy. I hope .3 is a major update to make it commercial quality.

What the heck is going on with Apple nowadays???
  • Reply 44 of 47
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BWhaler View Post

What the heck is going on with Apple nowadays???

iPhoneasis... apparently. \ I mean Apple has many fronts open and judging from the last heavy official statement about the delay in releasing Leopard (iPhone development), one would naively assume that the staff employed is just not sufficient. In such cases you have to lower your expectations in the software department.
  • Reply 45 of 47
    onitonit Posts: 44member
    Interesting this is the longest stretch without a fresh seed since the beginning of April.
  • Reply 46 of 47
    mrpiddlymrpiddly Posts: 406member
    Can anyone tell me if they have fixed the linking bug that plagues openGL on wine? I think it is some x11 error, or it could be something else.

Quote:

err:wgl:X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat No libGL on this box - disabling OpenGL support !

And if anyone knows a workaround, I would really appreciate it.
  • Reply 47 of 47
    martinzmartinz Posts: 92member
    Looking like that rollout with iPhone 2.0 could be it. So - that's WWDC? Still a while, and would make it four months between point points. A worry when we were told whole point upgrades would be more frequent from this point on.

Maybe 10.6 at WWDC ?