iPhone 3G plans start at $25 in Switzerland, $50 in Finland

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FelixFinland View Post

Hello Myrsky,

I think same way as You ;

because my existing contract is 1000 minutes/costs of 35,80 € per month with 100 text-messages and phone (Nokia 6233) was something like 400 €.

But Soneras teleprices are much, TOO MUCH high; = PRICE OUT OF QUOTA

now I have calls by 0,0358 €/ per minute, and in Soneras new deal calls would be something like 0,079 € per minutes + 0,049€ to start every call..;

offcourse the MySonera with for exampel 800 min would bring the price more near to my 0,0358 €/min but then there would only be possibily to talk (200 min/ month, less) with this new iPhone. More costs comes in data-sending, and text-messages, and all the way (all together), prices are MUCH TOO high for finnish (privat) consumer.

FelixFinland

ps.

Steve Jobs´s annoucement in WWCD/2008 (MORE AFFODABLE) was that iPhone 3G;8Gb shall costs 199 $ (or 299 for 16 Gb US $) almost in evry countries all over the world.

The iPhone´s price in Finland is actually more than trible (3,4X MORE EXPENCIVE) than price announced. It suck´s me. I was waiting for a reasonable price to have one iPhone for me and one for my wife, but would You pay 429 Euros for 8 Gb or 519 Euros for 16 Gb iPhone ?

IF YOU REALLY ARE GOING TO SELL the iPhone in Finland, should the iPhone REALLY be MORE AFFODABLE as You told in keynote WWCD ? Otherwise I´ll think again, what shall You say in keynotes as CEO of Apple Inc. For these prices for iPhone, I shall stay in NOKIA phones, as poor as (and cheap) they are.

have a nice summer

FelixFinland
  • Reply 22 of 22
    Seems like Hong Kong is still the cheapest....