Inside iPhone 2.0: iPhone OS vs. other mobile platforms

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 42
    aegisdesignaegisdesign Posts: 2,914member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jnjnjn View Post

Ha ha, keep playing with your phone, if it is such a perfect device.

If you can't see the quality and the leap ahead the iPhone represents, it is not for you. You will be stuck with crappy software on a crappy device, wondering why everyone else is using an iPhone.

In this case I would say, it really really isn't hard to see the revolution coming.

A dozen apps in four years, versus one thousand in a few weeks, yeah, you must be right.

I even provided you links in my post to the Nokia and SE app stores yet you just spouted fanboy crap. IIRC there's over 20,000 applications in the Nokia store. sheesh!

The reason I'm still with my p910i is there's nothing significantly better available yet. I'll get an iPhone 3G when they've released it on PAYG here and sorted out the bugs in the 2.0.0 release. Daniel's list of missing features is a suitable bug list for starters. I agree the iPhone is 'revolutionary' but I still think it's buggy and missing features I need which I've got already on my p910i.
  • Reply 42 of 42
    zagmaczagmac Posts: 72member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by astrosmash View Post

A ridiculous puff piece that tries to pass misguided opinions as fact. What a total waste of time.

It saddens me to agree. But to have done enough research in the wireless space to know that the comment knocking T-Mobile's poor coverage is rubbish made me question the dozens of other statements I did not have similar background to confirm. So I am left with a lengthy articel about a product from my favorite company that is ultimaely worthless. Too bad, since so much of it seemed in the know to my eyes.