iTunes 8 prematurely leaked, pulled?

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 44
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by yama View Post

I'm impressed that IE5 still runs on Leopard! I thought most of the Carbon/QuickDraw APIs that draw those widgets were deprecated *years* ago.

I wonder if Netscape 7 still works...

I actually didn't use IE5 myself, I just used a screenshot of IE5 and edited it using Pixelmator.

No MS products on my Mac, except for... well... Vista via BootCamp
  • Reply 42 of 44
    yamayama Posts: 427member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by arvernus View Post

I actually didn't use IE5 myself, I just used a screenshot of IE5 and edited it using Pixelmator.

Hahaha. Well then, I'm going to install IE5.2.3 on my PowerBook G4 just to see if it works.

Obviously, you'll have to take my word for it since I don't want to get into any trouble with Microsoft...
  • Reply 43 of 44
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by minderbinder View Post

I don't buy it. If it really leaked, the leak would be online at all the pirate sites already. I assume it's not?

They make tons of money with these kind of marketing tactics. The cake is too big, they make everything to keep the cake bigger and bigger. It's wild capitalism, money talks nothing else.
  • Reply 44 of 44
    Was downloading free shows from iTunes store free section and message said I needed to upgrade to 8 first, would you like to upgrade? I clicked upgrade and I was linked to the download.