Apple investigating problems with MacBook Pro's glass trackpad

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 82
    teckstudteckstud Posts: 6,476member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

Was there a 2nd generation Mighty Mouse?

1G- Gray on sides and ball eventually sticks on the downscroll.

2G-August 2007 -white on the sides. Apple doesn't announce it but the downscrolling issue has been fixed.
  • Reply 82 of 82
    I haven't tried a new macbook and I won't for one reason I won't go into, because apparently only pro's need it.

I do own a Blackbook Core Due 2 years old. I can open the screen to where ever I want. Then take the machine with one hand and move it in any 360 deg. direction and the screen stays right where I put it.

I could have the bottom of the machine parallel to the wall and my screen won't move. Also why the hell would you want any more screen play. I have used my Blackbook on my lap, in bed, in the car, sitting on a chair in the kitchen, on a table, well almost everywhere. I have found that matte screens actually are worse in the sunlight (Compaq Armada 766Mhz). With my machine now I can have brightness OFF in sunlight and see the entire screen clearly. I do know you can have too much gloss, as I have seen on some Dells and HPs. Not sure if they upped the gloss (maybe somebody will tell me).