Steve Jobs may be facing surgery to remove pancreas - report

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    I thought it was his liver they were considering removing/transplanting as its a common site for metastasis of islet cell tumors??? anyway....

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cygnusrk727 View Post

Some people here just care about the truth which ultimately comes out one way or the other. So far, Apple has told three lies about Job's health status. I would have had more respect for them if they would have continued stating that Job's health is a private matter and they are not going to comment on it.

EXACTLY! Of course the delusional Mac occultists don't see that when they are screaming BLUE MURDER to SEC to take action about the stories of their GOD Jobs mortal coil shuffling - the thought of no Jobs make their own lives to unbearable to imagine...WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND...Apple + Jobs are like the boy that cried wolf once too often

--------------------

re prognosis

Jobs weight loss and the "robbing his body of proteins" AKA in medical terms 'amino acid metabolism' are symptoms of DIABETES which itself is a symptom of glucagonomas - a functional Neuroendocrine tumor of the pancreas (islet cell tumor) Approximately 70% of these tumors are malignant

taken from; http://www.pancreatica.org/faq.html#anchor2193376
  • Reply 42 of 45
    Let's all say an atheistic prayer for Steve!

Mr. Jobs, all the best in your recovery, and most sincerely, just take it easy, and enjoy your family . . .

Steve is a genius and a has always fought against the odds. He will triumph once again. There is a lot of positive energy going his way from all of his admirers. It was a good thing he is on leave so that he can focus on his health and the best treatment.
  • Reply 43 of 45
    sp.8472sp.8472 Posts: 25member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sp.8472 View Post

I thought it was his liver they were considering removing/transplanting as its a common site for metastasis of islet cell tumors??? anyway....

NF (though given the average IQ here i imagine that won't be enough to make the point )
  • Reply 44 of 45
    sp.8472sp.8472 Posts: 25member
    Well looks like i'll have to say for posterity's sake i think the 'rush' of comments about my hindsight speaks VOLUMES about Jobs messy "ate the spider to catch the fly" approach to his malignant cancer as well as clearly displaying Apple's illegal deception to shareholders and the public wrt the seriousness of Jobs illness - words have even failed resident Apple PR payrolee, poster Solipsism
  • Reply 45 of 45
    hirohiro Posts: 2,663member

WTF?

You want a necro cookie or something? Gotta feel good about yourself?

As for the rest of editorial, you're just frothing at the mouth. Useless.