futurepastnowfuturepastnow Posts: 1,772member
    I'd like to thank the Academy...
  • Reply 22 of 25
    e1618978e1618978 Posts: 6,075member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RussellSakay View Post

How is this for Epic...

FUCK YOU ALL

I don't know why, but when I read your posts its like this guy is talking in my head:

• Reply 23 of 25
    houseleyhouseley Posts: 147member
    Once upon a time, not so long ago, the AI forums were a worthwhile place to browse, learn a few things and indulge in some pleasant Mac obsessiveness. But now with the special position afforded to spam and nasty, hateful threads like this one, it's rapidly turning into a lost cause.
  • Reply 24 of 25
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Posts: 1,772member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by houseley View Post

Once upon a time, not so long ago, the AI forums were a worthwhile place to browse, learn a few things and indulge in some pleasant Mac obsessiveness. But now with the special position afforded to spam and nasty, hateful threads like this one, it's rapidly turning into a lost cause.

Hey, I wasn't mean until at least my third post. There's no rule that says we have to indulge stupidity.
  • Reply 25 of 25
    taurontauron Posts: 911member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FuturePastNow View Post

Hey, I wasn't mean until at least my third post. There's no rule that says we have to indulge stupidity.

and... getting rid of the person who thinks current macbook pros can play bluray will to wonders do increase the average IQ in this forum.