Documents offer glimpse into Apple's early days

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 42
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dr Millmoss View Post

I like your explanation, but actually, it was an original ST episode. I am so sorry to know this.

I do remember that episode, but the "non-synchronous time stream" trope gets a pretty heavy workout in the ST universe. For instance, there's "Blink of an Eye" from Voyager with the planet that's running vastly faster than ship time, and "Timescape" for STTNG where Picard and an away team return to find the Enterprise "frozen", which turns out to be "moving really, really slowly." Surely there are others.

Dear God, I'm discussing Star Trek canon on the internets (hangs head).
  • Reply 42 of 42
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

I do remember that episode, but the "non-synchronous time stream" trope gets a pretty heavy workout in the ST universe. For instance, there's "Blink of an Eye" from Voyager with the planet that's running vastly faster than ship time, and "Timescape" for STTNG where Picard and an away team return to find the Enterprise "frozen", which turns out to be "moving really, really slowly." Surely there are others.

Dear God, I'm discussing Star Trek canon on the internets (hangs head).

Yes, I was going to suggest that you be deeply ashamed of yourself, but you beat me to it.