Why Mac OSX

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    jupiteronejupiterone Posts: 1,564member
    I'd say it is in response to your ever changing bizarre story.
  • Reply 22 of 27
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JupiterOne View Post

I'd say it is in response to your ever changing bizarre story.

It was in response to the whole thread really.

I'm not sure why this thread is funny, but Mr. One-paragraph-wonder has certainly played a starring role.
  • Reply 23 of 27
    wplj42wplj42 Posts: 439member
    I was made fun of as a kid in school. But for adults to do so is just insulting. Low vision is a group anyone can join. Macular Degeneration, for example, does not discriminate, except for age. For all of you boneheads who find humor here, your time's comin'.
  • Reply 24 of 27
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WPLJ42 View Post

I was made fun of as a kid in school. But for adults to do so is just insulting. Low vision is a group anyone can join. Macular Degeneration, for example, does not discriminate, except for age. For all of you boneheads who find humor here, your time's comin'.

Nobody made fun of your vision.

It's your posts that are friggen hilarious. But since you're in a sharing mood and want to make the thread about you... what were you made fun of for?

(dfiler grabs bag of popcorn and kicks his feet up... this is gonna be good)
  • Reply 25 of 27
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dfiler View Post

Nobody made fun of your vision.

It's your posts that are friggen hilarious. But since you're in a sharing mood and want to make the thread about you... what were you made fun of for?

(dfiler grabs bag of popcorn and kicks his feet up... this is gonna be good)

Maybe later ... after you finish your homework.
  • Reply 26 of 27
    jupiteronejupiterone Posts: 1,564member
    Quote:

Like I was being totally serious. <grin>

So you were joking?

Quote:

My original post was joking/sincere.

So you were joking or being sincere?

Quote:

I've mentioned in a different post, switching resolution makes the text frightfully blurry. It doesn't work for ALL visual deficiencies. I have tried everything Universal Access has to offer and it does not help. I have increased the size of the mouse pointer.

The text is blurry or your vision?

Quote:

Well, that is part of my visual issues. I say stuff that is different from what is going on in my head.

So it is more than vision problems? Something not right upstairs?

Quote:

My vision problem, while sort of unique, is something that ANY eye doctor understands these days.

Vision problem. Check.

Quote:

Just so I am clear, my eyes are perfect, 20/20...

Bizarre indeed.
  • Reply 27 of 27
    Of course there is something wrong upstairs. Eyes are perfect. Brain does not process information correctly. Bizarre? Not really. Text for me is blurry/fuzzy. Everything up close is. Just for giggles, look up nystagmus on the web ... I'll wait.