Comments

• Reply 81 of 105
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Slewis

*Jaw Drops*

Now take note, Urine Therapy from Wikipedia

{Insert Quote}

Obviously this Man is confused about the customs in Canada (I really need to travel more, I imagine they are similiar to the US in terms of basic culture up North) and does not realize that is not the way Marriage is handled on this Continent.

Oh. I may have been too harsh. I didn't realize this behavior had cultural ties. I don't want to offend someone's culture as I find cultural quirks fascinating, but as an individual, this is still pretty messed up.

Still, the whole buying-women thing is disrespectful as far as my culture is concerned and I have a hard time understating your perspective. Perhaps it is these very cultural idiosyncrasies you must overcome to solve your problems.
  • Reply 82 of 105
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Oh. My. God. The. Magic. Cone.

Chester's right, it's destiny. We are but the, um, vessels.
  • Reply 83 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox

Oh. My. God. The. Magic. Cone.

Chester's right, it's destiny. We are but the, um, vessels.

Indeed, my dear adda!

AppleInsider - the commode of the soul, the chamber pot to enlightenment.

The Magic Cone of Destiny!!!!!

I like it. I like it a lot.
  • Reply 84 of 105
  • Reply 85 of 105
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Null.
  • Reply 86 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yutaka

Hi, am I addabox. Or am I? Wanna see me puppet a denial of this? It will be fun! I want you to believe me that I am not, but how many will believe me. Let's find out.

The moderators have already established that you are logging on at UBC. Addabox is in Oaktown, er, Oakland...

If you want to join this community as a full member stop being a jack ass, otherwise, piss off.
  • Reply 87 of 105

Gaze in terror, ye sons of Adam, and know that thou art humbled.

The Magic Cone web site now features an even more disconcerting animation! From the people that invented disconcerting!

I believe this unwarranted display establishes my identity beyond all reasonable doubt, and the piss drinkers must scatter like some species of, um, piss drinking cock roach. Which well may be all of them.

Please note that this is all Chester's fault.
  • Reply 88 of 105
    Quote:

The Magic Cone web site now features an even more disconcerting animation! From the people that invented disconcerting!

I believe this unwarranted display establishes my identity beyond all reasonable doubt, and the piss drinkers must scatter like some species of, um, piss drinking cock roach. Which well may be all of them.

Please note that this is all Chester's fault.

OMG!
  • Reply 89 of 105
    Quote:

???!!!

• Reply 90 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hardeeharhar

The moderators have already established that you are logging on at UBC. Addabox is in Oaktown, er, Oakland...

If you want to join this community as a full member stop being a jack ass, otherwise, piss off.

You know I am at 20,000 total now. I have half an army under me!!
  • Reply 91 of 105
    Do you guys know what I have done?
  • Reply 92 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yutaka

I am at 60.25 liters. I also gave 95.00

Wrong thread, genius.
  • Reply 93 of 105
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by @_@ Artman

???!!!

Paris should have stricter building codes... why ruin the skyline with such an unsightly and tall building?
  • Reply 94 of 105
    Quote:

???!!!

Excellent catch.

How exceedingly subtle and devious the French are, modeling a building, as they apparently have, on a feminine surrogate penis paper origami thing.

You can practically see the testosterone evaporating away from the city, preparing the populace for their next, craven collapse in the face of red-bloodedness.
  • Reply 95 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by audiopollution

Wrong thread, genius.

Now what liters are you talking about?
  • Reply 96 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous

OMG!

[/lurk]Fear not the cone. Fear those who don't need the cone (courtesy of the waybackmachine): http://web.archive.org/web/200406221.../standing.html

[lurk]
  • Reply 97 of 105
    Now this is the weirdest thread I have seen since 1999! And I surf the net often. I nominate this thread as the thread of the year!

By the way, how on earth does your "master" have the audicy to believe that his urine is indeed so precious that he would refuse it to sell it for less than $30/liter. I mean . . . I almost forgot . . . it is now at $50.00/liter due to a "such" a high demand that you had to buy it second generation from a woman, who drank the master's directly! You need to be celebrity to get that kind of price.
  • Reply 98 of 105

Powerdoc. I'd recognize him anywhere. I think he's crying because we're making fun of the French sculpture.

I particularly like the soupçon of electrostatic old man's pubic hair shooting out the top. It's so stupidly unnecessary and wrong.
  • Reply 99 of 105

No. Can't have it. Not yours.
  • Reply 100 of 105
    Quote:

No. Can't have it. Not yours.

Is that first guy carrying a load in his unders?