Asian Fetish

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Is it a fetish or just an attraction to the features common to most Asians (dark hair, eyes, build) ? Why is an attraction to blonds not labeled a fetish? ? What do you think? Do you have it?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 31
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mac on a Mac View Post

Is it a fetish or just an attraction to the features common to most Asians (dark hair, eyes, build) ? Why is an attraction to blonds not labeled a fetish? ? What do you think? Do you have it?

The Asian Persuasion! I've had that a couple times...
  • Reply 2 of 31
    justinjustin Posts: 403member
    I suppose it becomes a fetish when you're more interested in the part-object (thing) rather than the whole-object (person).

For instance, a fetish is aptly named when a man is attracted to stealing womens' high heels for erotic stimulation.

It probably isn't appropriate to call an attraction to a 'blonde' or an Asian a fetish, unless you're talking solely about collecting women's hair, or going around on buses and snipping womens' hair off for erotic stimulation.

Personally, yes, I find cute women attractive. I prefer dark hair and slender build, but that's probably why I'm a dead-target for Apple Macs' slender 17" laptops. Unlike Macs though, I don't particularly find girls with fruits embossed all over their front panel very attractive...
  • Reply 3 of 31
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Justin View Post

I don't particularly find girls with fruits embossed all over their front panel very attractive...

Come on...how could you not like a girl with great melons?!?
  • Reply 4 of 31
    No melons. Asian fetish u know.
  • Reply 5 of 31
    I'm losing my appetite!

Next thing you fellow Americans will be touting is added knicker-bocker-glory..
  • Reply 6 of 31
    lemons
  • Reply 7 of 31
    Grief.

What on earth have you been squeezing??
  • Reply 8 of 31
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    "Asian" goes with "fetish" whereas "blonde" does not because there is a mythology in the west regarding the mysterious sexual techniques of foreign, and particularly asian, women.

Like many racial stereotypes the idea is fading, but during a time when "white women" were expected to be chase and sexually demur, the idea of a women who not only knew but was willing to deploy "exotic" techniques of the "erotic arts" was seriously compelling.

There was a long period when the whole idea of "animal sexuality" was transferred onto "their" women, which helped prop up the idea of white virtue while at the same time providing a rich fantasy world of dusky seductresses smiling wickedly from behind their scented veils.

Whether we know better or not, a lot of that "forbidden pleasure" stuff still lurks in our consciousness, and forbidden pleasures, especially forbidden pleasures that come with a lot of props and set dressing, are ripe territory for fetish formation.
  • Reply 9 of 31
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    "She was my first Asian!"
  • Reply 10 of 31
    Fetish? Guilty I guess...

This is my current desktop. She's not real. She's a 3D creation.

• Reply 11 of 31
    snoopysnoopy Posts: 1,901member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

Beautiful. Can we download the desktop image somehow? BTW, I have one very minor nit picky comment. Her eyes are not lined up. Check the light reflection in her right eye compared to her left. It looks too much to the right, making her somewhat "walleyed." Difficult to notice without the light reflections.

• Reply 12 of 31
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by snoopy View Post

Beautiful. Can we download the desktop image somehow? BTW, I have one very minor nit picky comment. Her eyes are not lined up. Check the light reflection in her right eye compared to her left. It looks too much to the right, making her somewhat "walleyed." Difficult to notice without the light reflections.

I notice that a little. But I'll never tell.

Here ya go!
  • Reply 13 of 31
    Artman builds his own.
  • Reply 14 of 31
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post

"She was my first Asian!"

lol...I would have said the same thing.

I remember my first Asian... 8)
  • Reply 15 of 31
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mac on a Mac View Post

You're not using the term "fetish" properly. Try "attraction" instead.
  • Reply 16 of 31
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post

I remember my first Asian... 8)

Heh... I'd like to forget mine.

...not that she wasn't cute.
  • Reply 17 of 31
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    My wife is half asian half 'merican. She keeps telling me I have the lowest maintenance asian woman in the country. So careful for what you lust for.

I'm not attacked to asain women any more than any other women. I don't think that woman in that desktop above is that good looking.
  • Reply 18 of 31
    How about... her?

• Reply 19 of 31
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mydo View Post

I don't think that woman in that desktop above is that good looking.

She does look kinda beaten up...
  • Reply 20 of 31
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

Fetish? Guilty I guess...

She looks about 12, at the oldest. I wouldn't want to advertise a fetish to said girl. . .