apple should be embartassed for the ipod

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    what's amazing is that someone would actually put their time into doing something so pointless. It isn't like all of us Apple-lovers here are going to read that, throw up our hands, and go out and buy a Dell.
  • Reply 22 of 27
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nebagakid View Post

what's amazing is that someone would actually put their time into doing something so pointless. It isn't like all of us Apple-lovers here are going to read that, throw up our hands, and go out and buy a Dell.

Nah, all this guy wanted was a flamefest for some attention. And guess what. He got it. Either that or he's one of those people who thinks he can bash his electronics against the wall repetedly and expect it to survive.
  • Reply 23 of 27
    i read that, sold my apple gear, and went out and bought a dell.
  • Reply 24 of 27
    Smoke a jay and calm down.
  • Reply 25 of 27
    Guys...he's been banned, this was obviously a troll thread. Shut up and let it die.
  • Reply 26 of 27
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MovieCutter View Post

Guys...he's been banned, this was obviously a troll thread. Shut up and let it die.

But it's so fun.

I especially like the parts where he tells everyone else they need ritalin. The humor's so finely layered and nuanced.
  • Reply 27 of 27
    wthcwthc Posts: 1member

I agree. How can something that costs so much be such a POS, or that it's outdated 6 months after it's much hyped release. Sure they sound fine until they invariably crack, lock up, button breaks, thumb wheel breaks, or just has an as yet undiagnosed brain fart. I've had 2 iPods and neither one lasted more than a year before one or all of the above events happened. My kids have had a SONY Walkman MP3 player for 3 years that has been beaten unmercifully, and still works fine. Being popular has nothing to do with the quality of the product.