iTunes Visualizers? Where are they?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Anyone find it odd of there are a lack of iTunes Visualizer plugins in general? I remember before iTunes there were an abundance of plugins for mp3 players ..one of my favorite ones was the baby rave plug in which was basically that dancing baby (if anyone remebers that) but it would pretty much dance to the beat of the songs you played in MacAmp.

Anyway where are all the crazy visualizers?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Command+T. You can select from the "View" menu also.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Command+T. You can select from the "View" menu also.

I know about the built in visualizer and the very very few 3rd party visualizer plugins that exist. I was referring to the lack of plugins that exist beyond this.

Just think it's kind of odd that the amount of visualizer plugins available for iTunes total at around 3 or 4 \ . Is plugin development difficult or is there just a lack of interest in general for visualizers?
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Lack of interest. 99% of people are mutiltasking these days while they listen to their music.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Quote:

Lack of interest. 99% of people are mutiltasking these days while they listen to their music.

Ha! Are you possibly suggesting I have something better to do then to turn on my music and look at pretty colors? You must be Nuts!

Try this and that.

Sebastian
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

Ha! Are you possibly suggesting I have something better to do then to turn on my music and look at pretty colors?

Yes I am. I'm done with wasting time in my life. I plan on being a millionaire in two years.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Quote:

Yes I am. I'm done with wasting time in my life. I plan on being a millionaire in two years.

Crap... I didn't expect that

*Begins thinking of Witty Responses....*

I'll be in College 2 Years Early and making real products that actually mean something Shortly After that!

8)

Sebastian