Boot Camp Questions...

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I've been doing some searching, to no avail, so its unto this thread to potentially help me solve my problems.

How do I activate my wireless in XP? I have installed all the drivers that are recommended.

How do you activate the touchpad click in XP? I can't find it for the life of me.

That's all for now, thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Bump.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    shanmugamshanmugam Posts: 1,200member
    Have you installed the drivers from Bootcamp? check again whether wireless network is disabled or not? which mac u r using?

i am using macbook Core Duo, i had no problem with wirless either in XP or Vista
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shanmugam View Post

Have you installed the drivers from Bootcamp? check again whether wireless network is disabled or not? which mac u r using?

i am using macbook Core Duo, i had no problem with wirless either in XP or Vista

I have it running on a Macbook Core 2 Duo, with the drivers installed using Bootcamp. How do I check the wirelessnetwork? ON my girlfriendss, once you flick the switch, the menu options just pop up. As for trying to find them on my mac, I can't. XP is incredibly difficult to use and navigate, how I long for OSX whenever I use XP to game.