if you are a fly on the wall at Apple HQ..

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
in these last 24 hours.. What would you see?

Would it be like a scene from Pirates of silicon valley, with Steve terrorising the workers or something else?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    davegeedavegee Posts: 2,765member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tadunne View Post

in these last 24 hours.. What would you see?

Would it be like a scene from Pirates of silicon valley, with Steve terrorising the workers or something else?

Business as usual I'd bet...

Overworked and underpaid people doing much of the work and taking the blame and overpaid (and overworked) people taking the credit.

Dave
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Obviously...Steve is showing off his new xMac, Macbook Micro, and iPhone all running Leopard with the special features inside.

Ahhhhh i'm going nuts. Plz kill me kthx.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    tadunnetadunne Posts: 175member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by theapplegenius View Post

Obviously...Steve is showing off his new xMac, Macbook Micro, and iPhone all running Leopard with the special features inside.

Ahhhhh i'm going nuts. Plz kill me kthx.

The more adventurous side of my imagination, would imagine a scene like that out of Indiana Jones and the temple of doom.

Where a hundeds of Apple Employees are chanting Apple script in front of an alter forged from lava! The high lord preist is Steve Jobs! The chanting gets louder and louder and then the Apple bong sound. They then rip a mans heart out. Except this flaming heart is the new iphone!

Well I am just guessing!
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tadunne View Post

The more adventurous side of my imagination, would imagine a scene like that out of Indiana Jones and the temple of doom.

Where a hundeds of Apple Employees are chanting Apple script in front of an alter forged from lava! The high lord preist is Steve Jobs! The chanting gets louder and louder and then the Apple bong sound. They then rip a mans heart out. Except this flaming heart is the new iphone!

Well I am just guessing!

very plausible indeed
  • Reply 5 of 6
    would take overseas Apple factory working conditions to a new low...but those 3M iPhones need to come from somewhere! - now who was it that was worried about outsourcing?
  • Reply 6 of 6
    tadunnetadunne Posts: 175member
    It's what happens to the heartless bodies that worries me. They put them to work in AT&T's call centres!