YouTube Today!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    sandausandau Posts: 1,230member
    Quote:

yes, and its very nice indeed. excellent user interface. even the search is pretty good. however, you can tell it doesn't search the entire youtube catalog (yet). i also liked being able to log into my youtube account, hopefully the favorites will sync....

yeah, the video isn't the greatest, but it isn't all bad either. like all other content on TV, resolution varies. but it DOES make for tons of new content on the TV, which is awesome.

update: definitely does NOT sync favorites from your youtube account. bummer.... maybe because they aren't converted to H.264 yet...that could be it.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 674member
    I'm still unable to download the update. It knows it's there, but says that it can't be downloaded at the moment and the try later. I wonder if this is because the Apple servers are busy, or if it needs tweaking still?
  • Reply 3 of 3
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 674member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpinDrift View Post

I'm still unable to download the update. It knows it's there, but says that it can't be downloaded at the moment and the try later. I wonder if this is because the Apple servers are busy, or if it needs tweaking still?

Don't now! Must have been busy. It's really nice too. As sandau said, the clips vary in quality, but that's nothing to do with Apple TV.

Hours of fun to be had here I think. Check out the Ali G clips!