Dead Pixels or Dirt in the screen

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I was at dinner today and notice two specks on my Iphone. Is it possible that is dirt or something that got into the screen or could it be dead pixels. I'm wondering if I should take it back to Apple and get a new one. Has this happened to anyone?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by raj82 View Post

I was at dinner today and notice two specks on my Iphone. Is it possible that is dirt or something that got into the screen or could it be dead pixels. I'm wondering if I should take it back to Apple and get a new one. Has this happened to anyone?

I would hope that you have already tried this, but you may want to clean it. I don't think  would replace it for just 2 dead pixels, but they might. If it is dirt that got into the screen (check by seeing if they move when you look from a different angle), they might give you a new one as the screen would be susceptible to other things getting in it and this is obviously a problem.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bobmarksdale View Post

I would hope that you have already tried this, but you may want to clean it. I don't think  would replace it for just 2 dead pixels, but they might. If it is dirt that got into the screen (check by seeing if they move when you look from a different angle), they might give you a new one as the screen would be susceptible to other things getting in it and this is obviously a problem.

it'd really suck if the iphone had the same screen problems as the psp D:
  • Reply 3 of 3
    raj82raj82 Posts: 2member
    I took it back to apple and they give me a new one. Now i'm noticing that there is 1 messed up pixel. So I guess I need to go back again but i'll wait a week or so. I just want a perfect screen but I hear other people are having similar issues.