Looking for Case-Use as Holster or Use while in Case

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I've had my iPhone since Friday and realize how I can't go much longer without a case. I had a case for my 8125 which was the perfect case to me. It was leather and worked as a holster so I could quickly grab the phone during a phone call while leaving the case on my belt. I'd like a case like that but am scared of damage if I drop the iPhone. Yet the 8125 was actually seated inside the case with openings for the actual screen so if I chose to I could just grab the whole case and use the 8125 while in the case. I'd like this option for the iPhone since it would provide protection.

I guess what I'm looking for is a case that is both, holster style but yet there is something like a flip cover to protect the phone in case the entire case drops but also when you open the flip cover you can also hold the case and use the phone while in the case. Is there anything available like this?

Here is a link to a website that lists something similar to what I'm thinking of:

http://www.krusell.se/product.php?pr...78&category=51

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    asi202asi202 Posts: 3member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rickr10 View Post

I've had my iPhone since Friday and realize how I can't go much longer without a case. I had a case for my 8125 which was the perfect case to me. It was leather and worked as a holster so I could quickly grab the phone during a phone call while leaving the case on my belt. I'd like a case like that but am scared of damage if I drop the iPhone. Yet the 8125 was actually seated inside the case with openings for the actual screen so if I chose to I could just grab the whole case and use the 8125 while in the case. I'd like this option for the iPhone since it would provide protection.

I guess what I'm looking for is a case that is both, holster style but yet there is something like a flip cover to protect the phone in case the entire case drops but also when you open the flip cover you can also hold the case and use the phone while in the case. Is there anything available like this?

Here is a link to a website that lists something similar to what I'm thinking of:

http://www.krusell.se/product.php?pr...78&category=51

You can google iPhone accessories and come up with plenty of options, many are selling iPhone cases, just google away! My husband bought a case(SiDE) and a screen protector(FiLM) from iQase.com he's very happy with both. I almost got one too but i'm holding off on buying cases until i get my iPhone soon.