RAILhead and Iconfactory hint at new software...

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
<a href="http://www.railheaddesign.com"; target="_blank">RAILhead Design</a> and <a href="http://www.iconfactory.com"; target="_blank">The Iconfactory</a> are both hinting at new upcoming software:

RAILhead Design:

Teaser Sans Details

I can?t talk specifics, but I can tell you this: one of the most popular Mac web sites will be releasing a couple of totally awesome pieces of software that will make OS X that much sweeter (did I just type ?totally awesome??!?). I?ve had the honor of beta testing these two jewels and I can?t tell you how much I enjoy them ? and I guarantee you will, too!

Keep your eyes peeled?

The Iconfactory:

In the meantime, we've got a super-secret project in the works that will be a welcome addition to any OS X Dock. The workers have been slipping out late at night to rendevous with some close friends of theirs to make this project a reality, and the results have been encouraging to say the least. Mum's the word right now, but stay tuned because we promise good things come to those who wait!

-------------

My guess is that RAILhead is talking about The Iconfactory, but The Iconfactory only mentions one piece of software.

Possibilities:

Dock Icon Animator

Dock Theme Creator

Any other guesses?

---------------

RosettaStoned

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,425member
    Too much hype for a dock ehancement. I think it's a new version of an existing app.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Yeah, don't buy into the hype. You're only setting yourself up for disappointment.

(I wonder if it's a new version of IconFactory's IconDropper. )
  • Reply 3 of 3
    I'm friends with Ged from Iconfactory and have given their new product a quick spin, and I have to say I'm impressed! It's not life-changing stuff or a cure for cancer but just about anybody with OSX will want a copy. Due to be released on Wednesday, so mosey on down to iconfactory then...