iPod touch delivery dates?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 33
    i got email said my touch shipped on the 27th and i should get it one the 1st. well have to see if it speaks truth
  • Reply 22 of 33
    Hi all... just to keep u UK folk informed...

I just phoned TNT to track my Itouch delivery......

my status says collected, and now shipped from orginator on the 28th at 1802...

i was concerned as its a chinese holiday this week. Apparently if it has been collected and shipped it should be with you this week, in my case the 3rd....

lets see.

the bad news is those whose have not been collected may have to wait till next week. hence why perhaps some dates were pushed back to 10-15th....
  • Reply 23 of 33
    does anything think they would be able to take an educated guess on when the itouch will be avaible to buy in shops like currys, dixons, john lewis? beacause i went on the 29th of september to see and they did not have any, i am hoping they might have them for this coming weeked?

thanks everyone who post a reply
  • Reply 24 of 33
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Iwantamac! View Post

does anything think they would be able to take an educated guess on when the itouch will be avaible to buy in shops like currys, dixons, john lewis? beacause i went on the 29th of september to see and they did not have any, i am hoping they might have them for this coming weeked?

thanks everyone who post a reply

It will probably take a few weeks. Apple stores still don't have regular stock of them. I have been calling one of the Apple stores in Manchester in an attempt to get one and whenever they do get stock (not very often yet), by the time I get there, they are sold out.
  • Reply 25 of 33
    johnrpjohnrp Posts: 357member
    Mine turned up this morning (UK), sat here at work waiting to open it at lunch.

j.
  • Reply 26 of 33
    Mine arrived at home today! But im working away from home until Thursday! Bummer, atleast its delivered.
  • Reply 27 of 33
    maffrewmaffrew Posts: 166member
    Mine arrived today too, beating the estimate. So far, i'm very pleased with it
  • Reply 28 of 33
    Well, just a quick note to say that I got my Touch yesterday, Oct 1 - way earlier than the scheduled delivery. It is a week 38 model and there are no issues w/ the video (haven't installed the 1.1.1 patch yet). I too am rather pleased with mine.
  • Reply 29 of 33
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Meaningless View Post

Well, just a quick note to say that I got my Touch yesterday, Oct 1 - way earlier than the scheduled delivery. It is a week 38 model and there are no issues w/ the video (haven't installed the 1.1.1 patch yet). I too am rather pleased with mine.

if you want to haxor your touch don't update it.
  • Reply 30 of 33
    just arrived today via tnt in the uk. love it, wooooooooooo. This is what my tnt tracker said:

3 Oct 2007 \t08:40 \tWorcester \tOut For Delivery

03 Oct 2007 \t08:02 \tWorcester \tImport Received

03 Oct 2007 \t05:27 \tEast Midlands Airport \tConsignment Received At Transit Point

02 Oct 2007 \t22:28 \tLiege Euro Hub \tConsignment Received At Transit Point

01 Oct 2007 \t23:00 \tArnhem Hub \tConsignment Received At Transit Point

30 Sep 2007 \t09:00 \tPudong International Airport \tRequested Pickup Time Too Late For Transit Connection

29 Sep 2007 \t18:54 \tSuzhou \tShipped From Originating Depot

27 Sep 2007 \t19:43 \tSuzhou \tConsignment Picked Up

27 Sep 2007 \t18:55 \tSuzhou \tConsignment Received At Transit Point

27 Sep 2007 \t18:55 \tSuzhou \tConsignment Picked Up
  • Reply 31 of 33
    johnrpjohnrp Posts: 357member
    Once the package starts moving, they really do move. 2 hrs 50 mins after landing in the UK it is out on a truck for delivery

pretty slick operation

j.
  • Reply 32 of 33
    You people are extremely lucky. Since we don't have an Applestore in Greece I ordered mine from Gordon Harwoods in Uk. As it seems Apple is supplying all of its stores leaving all the others in the dark. A quick email to ghc yesterday revealed that their initial delivery order on the 29th of September has moved forward without them knowing when they will get it....

That is just great. I guess I'll get mine in the middle of october...
  • Reply 33 of 33
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dimitris View Post

You people are extremely lucky. Since we don't have an Applestore in Greece I ordered mine from Gordon Harwoods in Uk. As it seems Apple is supplying all of its stores leaving all the others in the dark. A quick email to ghc yesterday revealed that their initial delivery order on the 29th of September has moved forward without them knowing when they will get it....

That is just great. I guess I'll get mine in the middle of october...

apple sent me an email saying that the touch i ordered with expedited shipping apparently mistakingly left with their international shipping place or something and that it should arrive on the same day that it said for expedited even though the shipment was wrong. or they would refund my expedited money.

i should have recieved it by today, it's not here. refund for expedited better be in my account.

edit: this just in, it's in memphis now which is the last place that my macbook pro was before shipping to my place. so i guess i should recieve it tommorow.