Mac MINI with 23" ACD?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Hey,

I am a newbie here and I am planning to buy a Mac. But I got a confusing stuff here. Is it possible to use 23? ACD with Mac MINI to build a work station? I mean the if Mac MINI is good enough to power the ACD properly and make the display as good as it attaches with Mac Pro? If the set of Mac MINI with ACD is ok, I will buy them after the new ACD released. I do not like iMac at this point especially the TN screen panel.

Thanks for any suggestion!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    any also, any idea of the release of new ACD? I hope it can come with leopard this month.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    gongon Posts: 2,437member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chinese_ys View Post

Hey,

I am a newbie here and I am planning to buy a Mac. But I got a confusing stuff here. Is it possible to use 23? ACD with Mac MINI to build a work station? I mean the if Mac MINI is good enough to power the ACD properly and make the display as good as it attaches with Mac Pro?

Don't expect to run anything 3D - even many screensavers - but other than that, it'll run perfectly. I'm using a same size screen with Macbook here, and MB is basically a portable mini, or vice versa.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gon View Post

Don't expect to run anything 3D - even many screensavers - but other than that, it'll run perfectly. I'm using a same size screen with Macbook here, and MB is basically a portable mini, or vice versa.

what do u mean 3D? The software such as Maya? or the 3D effect in games?