Best Mahjongg (UB/MacBook)

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I'm looking for a really good Mahjongg game for my MacBook (Core 2 Duo / 1GB RAM). Something with good graphics, multiple tilesets, backgrounds, etc. Universal Binary is a must -- I really don't want to pay for a game that requires Rosetta. Something for less than $30 preferably. Burning Monkey Mahjongg looks great, but it hasn't been updated for Intel processors. I've tried a few and they're not that good (MyMahj, Random Factor). Any suggestions?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by xdaniel View Post

I'm looking for a really good Mahjongg game for my MacBook (Core 2 Duo / 1GB RAM). Something with good graphics, multiple tilesets, backgrounds, etc. Universal Binary is a must -- I really don't want to pay for a game that requires Rosetta. Something for less than $30 preferably. Burning Monkey Mahjongg looks great, but it hasn't been updated for Intel processors. I've tried a few and they're not that good (MyMahj, Random Factor). Any suggestions?

Is Mahjong Roadshow 1.0 Rosetta? I know this is probably no help seeing that it's the first result in Google when searching "Mahjong mac universal." Eh, just trying to help.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by compulsiveguile View Post

Is Mahjong Roadshow 1.0 Rosetta? I know this is probably no help seeing that it's the first result in Google when searching "Mahjong mac universal." Eh, just trying to help.

Don't know. Still looking for a GOOD Mahjongg game. There are so many... I don't want to install a bunch of crap just to try them out.

So far, MJS2 (mahjongg solitaire 2) seems the best.