Apple.com Store is down

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Apple's Online Store is down right now with the "We'll be back soon" sticky note. Most Apple rumor sites think Leopard won't arrive until the end of the month, did Apple manage to sneak the release date past them? Or is something else going on? Does Apple typically use that message when doing regular maintenance on the store?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5

I have to admit, I've been hovering over there on the Apple site, to see what's going on!!
  • Reply 2 of 5
    We'll see what happens, that'd be awesome if Leopard snuck out early, or maybe Apple will drop a 16GB iPhone, or maybe Apple is actually gonna be stupid and kill the Mac mini. We'll soon see, assuming the store being down is actually due to a product launch or update.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CharlesP2009 View Post

We'll see what happens, that'd be awesome if Leopard snuck out early, or maybe Apple will drop a 16GB iPhone, or maybe Apple is actually gonna be stupid and kill the Mac mini. We'll soon see, assuming the store being down is actually due to a product launch or update.

I'm all anticipation! Who knows what it might be? It might be something minor, but the store has been down for quite a while now . . .

I just ordered a new Mini yesterday. It would be indeed good fortune on my part if I got in the order just before they discontinued it. I just hope that is not the case.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Well, it looks like Leopard is now available for pre-order.

I'll be able to get a copy of Leopard for my new Mini as well, since I ordered it after October 1st. (They have a mail-in deal where you can get Leopard for $10.) Yay!
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Sweet.