iMac, Can you People Take The Truth? -Ballmer

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
How to really make an iMac PERFECT!

http://fakesteveballmer.blogspot.com

I admit it, the iMac is one impressive piece of hardware!

Why the heck HP, Dell, Compac, Leveno, Matel, Sony.... can't make a computer this sleek, beautiful and powerful is beyond me.

HOWEVER, as nice as this computer seems to be it has one huuugggeee flaw, THE SOFTWARE! These things come with some lame Vista rip-off OS installed! This is simply unacceptable.

MY ANSWER!

Wipe the harddrive and install Vista Ultimate, this thing should really purr with a bonafied MS OS installed! Imagine how well this thing would run Publisher, Paint, Access, the clock, Fax Viewer or Command Prompt! I felt so strongly about this that I called Jobs (the real one) himself and told him that Apple should abandon all of this "X" and "i" stuff and just make hardware like the other regular computer companies, let Microsoft worry about software, the developement savings would be tremendous!

My answer was about 30 seconds of silence (bad iPhone connection), then he said, "uh, well, ummm thanks for the suggestion Mr Ballmer, I'll take it under advisement and give it all due consideration".

You know, Jobs may not be as dumb as I thought.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    Who let you back in?
  • Reply 2 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bobmarksdale View Post

Who let you back in?

You people are in a fantasy world, why can't you discuss this rationally?

Fear I guess.
  • Reply 3 of 12
    Because:

A. You're spamming your crappy blog.

B. You were previously banned for it and now you're back. (hence the previous post)

C. Vista Sux.

D. Vista Ripoff??? Try the other way around.

rational enough for ya?
  • Reply 4 of 12
    Hahahah I think he should stay. It's quite comical actually.
  • Reply 5 of 12
    It would be funny if it weren't a [really] poorly-done "me too" replicant of the fake-steve blog.

In case you're reading this "BallmerSteve," I suggest you find something more constructive to do with your time. The "fake steve" thing has passed, and the opportunity is no longer. I can't expect you to have done any research on internet trends (given that you do strive to represent MS), but the 'net doesn't seem to tolerate a second-comer. That's just how it is.
  • Reply 6 of 12
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BallmerSteve View Post

You people are in a fantasy world, why can't you discuss this rationally?

You? You who?

Quote:

Fear I guess.

Guess again.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by teedoff087 View Post

Hahahah I think he should stay. It's quite comical actually.

I agree. Let him stay here.
  • Reply 7 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Heheh - ok, which one of you left the 'Die Douchebag' comment on his blog?

I had not clicked on his blog link until I saw your message here about the "douchebag". The guy needs a psychologist and quickly!
  • Reply 8 of 12
    That's odd, I thought his post was supposed to be intentionally funny. Ask Mr. Ballmer how his MSFT stock has done over the last five years...
  • Reply 9 of 12
    Harvest my wisdom while you can;

Agree with me and take a stand.

Tyrants true do not explore;

Things they did not know before.

Hear my voice and heed it mista,

Leave the Mac, go with Vista.

FSB 2007

(selected verses from ?Clear Vista?)

http://fakesteveballmer.blogspot.com

Just trying to see who has culture.
  • Reply 10 of 12
    Quote:

They Won't let me stay too Long!

Did you expect something different?
  • Reply 11 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PB View Post

Did you expect something different?

Dispite the fact that I'm a billionaire CEO of the world's most influential company, I still take time out of my day to come waaaaay down here to try to save those on the low end of the technology spectrum, because I just care!

Back to my advice:

Apple assembles (not makes) decent hardware, it is a shame that they are soo selfish with their skills by limiting this work to just running a sub-par OS. You people need to wake up and realise that everyone esle is right.