I just got a job at the Apple Store.

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
I just got hired on as a Mac Genius. Any words of advice?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    pevepeve Posts: 518member
    congrads!

where?

advice?

your the apple genius - you should give us advice!

the only advice that i can give you is to stay calm and polite.

people with problems tend to become very agressive and personal.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    I echo want peve wrote: stay polite. When you spend a couple thousand dollars on a product and something goes wrong, people become upset.

Also, I've noticed a fair number of Apple Store employees dressing very sloppy. I understand it's a creative brand, but there's no reason not to be professional.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by k squared View Post

I echo want peve wrote: stay polite. When you spend a couple thousand dollars on a product and something goes wrong, people become upset.

Also, I've noticed a fair number of Apple Store employees dressing very sloppy. I understand it's a creative brand, but there's no reason not to be professional.

Ding! Agreed. I hate what has become of Apple Store employees. See some of the other threads in GD.

Also, I hate to be "that guy" but wrt first poster: it's "congrats" as in congratulations, not "congrads."
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Which store? We're going to assemble the crew and come pepper you with hard questions.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    pevepeve Posts: 518member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

Which store? We're going to assemble the crew and come pepper you with hard questions.

yeah!

SDW2001: unterstould