Apple Store is down... Youtube is down TOO!?!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Here's one for the conspiracy buffs (most likely not) but it would seem http://www.youtube.com/ is down too... For me I just get 'service unavialble'...

Connection?? or Coink-e-dinks??

Dave

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    what are you talking about?
  • Reply 2 of 8
    davegeedavegee Posts: 2,765member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheKid2020 View Post

what are you talking about?

Is it often that you get 'service unavailable' when visiting youtube? Given its what owned by google you'd think that they'd have this 'running a web site' thing down pat by now...

So youtube going down on the same day that Apple holds its keynote AND rumors popping up about more Apple+Youtube integration (something with iTunes iirc) it sure seems like an odd day for their service to be unavailable wouldn't you say?

Okay... it's back online now...

Nothing to see I guess.... but if they keynote does have some youtube news you (may have) heard it confirmed here first!

Dave
  • Reply 3 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaveGee View Post

Here's one for the conspiracy buffs (most likely not) but it would seem http://www.youtube.com/ is down too... For me I just get 'service unavialble'...

Connection?? or Coink-e-dinks??

Dave

YouTube's going fine for me <.<
  • Reply 4 of 8
    Hello everyone

I guess that's the one more thing from steve......

Apple is the new owner of You Tube.....

can't wait to see what's new this time.....

later,

Mastersonics
  • Reply 5 of 8
    I too think that it's highly coincidental that You Tube has a blip this morning ... the same day as the keynote and at the same time the store goes down for it's usual hiatus. It has done so in the past but the timing is odd I agree. We'll know soon.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    youtube is up but running very slow and has droped down to a low bandwith front page
  • Reply 7 of 8
    youtube crashes my old computer, unless I turn java and javascript off.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    youtube was done for me during the keynote. seems apple not only rented the HD movies but all so the bandwidth of youtube to achieve 1% per second for HD movie downloading... (@_@/~) smile....