Apple posts Macworld 2008 keynote stream

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 29
    eluardeluard Posts: 319member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by redison View Post

in the keynote ? He looks thin, (his face) your Impressions:?

Yes, I thought so too. To be honest, I've seen that kind of gaunt thinness before and it has always said one thing: serious ill health. Watching the keynote had me quite worried.
  • Reply 22 of 29
    No problems with the stream on my old ibook 64 running 10.3. I watched it right after they uploaded it.

No problems with guided tour or ad either.
  • Reply 23 of 29
    Can you see the ad right now?

Can you see the streaming video at the MacBook Air intro right now? Could be limited bandwidth to Asia, I guess...
  • Reply 24 of 29
    wjhmhwjhmh Posts: 55member
    @#$%!!!!

I've been trying to view it since it was put up hours ago but the stream is still weak.
  • Reply 25 of 29
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WJHMH View Post

@#$%!!!!

I've been trying to view it since it was put up hours ago but the stream is still weak.

Did you update QT to 7.6?
  • Reply 26 of 29
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by edibiase View Post

I actually found the iPhone version of the keynote by peeking at the reference movie they provide. It's available for download from Apple as a self-contained MP4, and seems to play fine in QuickTime Player in OS X. (I suspect, and hope, that it will play okay on my Apple TV, as well.)

Just the right size/speed etc. for me to look at right now while typing on these forums. Thanks for the link.
  • Reply 27 of 29
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Eluard View Post

Yes, I thought so too. To be honest, I've seen that kind of gaunt thinness before and it has always said one thing: serious ill health. Watching the keynote had me quite worried.

No... not time yet iLeader!! Don't leave us while the hordes are massing at the door...!!!
  • Reply 28 of 29
    mimacmimac Posts: 872member
    Quicktime stream is truely f****d up here also. I get about 30 seconds of the start then the whole thing freezes and audio drops out. Crap.

Yes, I am using the latest version of Quicktime!
  • Reply 29 of 29
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MiMac View Post

Quicktime stream is truely f****d up here also. I get about 30 seconds of the start then the whole thing freezes and audio drops out. Crap.

Do the download version instead of the steaming version then.