Got a new phone, black berry pearl, nice.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Yup, got a new phone. It's pretty sexy and slim. It is the Black berry Pearl. Tis the one which is the darkest and it is uber sexy. Only problem is, the software doesn't work on mac D: What shall i do oh apple insider fellowship, what shall i do.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    Rich-Myster do not fret, you can most definitely sync your awesome pearlness to your Mac.

Check out http://www.discoverblackberry.com/di..._solutions.jsp for a free copy of PocketMac. Only thing is I do not know if it is fully compatible w/ Leopard.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by beatmix01 View Post

Rich-Myster do not fret, you can most definitely sync your awesome pearlness to your Mac.

Check out http://www.discoverblackberry.com/di..._solutions.jsp for a free copy of PocketMac. Only thing is I do not know if it is fully compatible w/ Leopard.

i've been there before, but i don't know which one i have to get. which one! which do i get! ;(
  • Reply 3 of 7
    wow i must be blind, never mind, i found it.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Buy an IPhone
  • Reply 5 of 7
    I'm canadian unfortunately.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    My wife just got a Crackberry Pearl. I absolutely HATE that doojoby thingy that you have to touch to move the cursor around. Utterly useless.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    from the few days i've been using it, i've found it to be a very nice and easy to use phone (once you get the hang of it). The only thing is, is that if you don't have an sd card in it it can only have 2.8 mb's transfered to it at a time, which sucks, so i will have to end up getting one of those. The head set that came with it works pretty well too, it's clear as hell. As i said, the "pearl" takes some time to get used to, but i now love this thing.

p.s. i bought a leather holster case for it, it isn't for the same model haha, so it's a bit wider than it should be, but it saved me 15 bucks