Adjusting screen size in Parallels

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Is it possible to configure the size of the Parallel's screen that runs within Apple OS? I find the window size a little small and would like to make it a little larger. Thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,334moderator
    I think you can just drag the corner of the Window and it should snap to a well-defined resolution. I can't remember if you need Parallels tools installed to do that. You can also go into the start menu > control panels > display and then change the screen resolution.

You can make it fullscreen if you want too by hitting alt-enter and it's the same key combo to get back.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

I think you can just drag the corner of the Window and it should snap to a well-defined resolution. I can't remember if you need Parallels tools installed to do that. You can also go into the start menu > control panels > display and then change the screen resolution.

You can make it fullscreen if you want too by hitting alt-enter and it's the same key combo to get back.

You are correct -- a little drag on the corner and it resizes. I was actually fiddling with the screen sizing this morning, and fell upon the answer. Thanks for posting your reply.