When will I be able to......

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
1. Download & view PDF files without having to email myself first? I even tried to send the owners manual to myself but when I tried to open it, it says the file is tooo big! So you cant even read the manual on the phone!?

2. Send multiple email attachments?

3. Use the T9 dictionary for texting in stead of the original keyboard (which is hopeless)

Thanks for any replies...........

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shaggss View Post

1. Download & view PDF files without having to email myself first? I even tried to send the owners manual to myself but when I tried to open it, it says the file is tooo big! So you cant even read the manual on the phone!?

3. Use the T9 dictionary for texting in stead of the original keyboard (which is hopeless)

None of us work for Apple, we cannot tell you if or when that will happen.

Anybody that is privy to that information will not be able to disclose such details.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    casper3casper3 Posts: 14member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shaggss View Post

1. I hope soon... There are probably hardware limitations, rather than software...

2. You can't send multiple attatchmets? Didn't know that... Soon we will be able to, I hope...

3. NEVEEER! The on screen QWERTY is MARVELOUS!