I need help to find a mockup that fits perfectly

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I remember having read a forum that showed a MacBook Pro (the new thin edges aluminum ones to comes out) that had a second screen instead of a keyboard and the mockup showed Logic Pro (i believe) or something very close

It was perfect b/c if AAPL does release a MBP with dual screen multi-touch

I just wanted to find it but couldnt after searching anywhere

If anyone remembers it if you could point out the link

Thx a lot in advance

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    olternautolternaut Posts: 1,376member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by welcomb View Post

I remember having read a forum that showed a MacBook Pro (the new thin edges aluminum ones to comes out) that had a second screen instead of a keyboard and the mockup showed Logic Pro (i believe) or something very close

It was perfect b/c if AAPL does release a MBP with dual screen multi-touch

I just wanted to find it but couldnt after searching anywhere

If anyone remembers it if you could point out the link

Thx a lot in advance

Damn you zanlong! Stop with these freakin commercial spamming posts of yours! Your not even trying to hide the fact. Moderators? Where the hell are you?

In any case, hey welcomb, here is a link to one of the concepts that uses dual displays with one used for a keyboard. I will try to find more.

http://gizmodo.com/370581/macbook-to...isplays-patent
  • Reply 2 of 2
    olternautolternaut Posts: 1,376member
    I also like these................

Although, I myself prefer the idea of the tablet with one screen or one with a folding screen. But I admit the dual display idea with one acting as a keyboard is something that interests me as well.

The idea I hate is the one that copies the pc tablet vision which is basically just a generic notebook with a screen that can be twisted around.

I just hate some people with their limited vision whom would simply settle for apple just taking a regular notebook design and adding multitouch to the screen. Oh wow how imaginative is that! (sarcasm)