Oops! I Dropped My iPhone in the Toilet; Now What Do I Do?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I dropped my iPhone in the toilet the other day, and the microphone doesn't work. What should I do?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    I'd cry.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    Hey its the iPHONE 3G we are talking about here in a few weeks or less it would have stopped working anyway when the cracks progress enough to compromise the hardware from lack of shielding from the environment.

...and if the "Phone" itself isn't impracticle to use from lack of connection dropped calls it SOON will be, so you won't be needing that microphone.

Considering what an unimaginable car crash the iPHONE has become you should have left in in the toilet and do what you would with any other lump of S.H!T..............

.................FLUSH IT!.................
  • Reply 3 of 8
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    My wife got apple juice in her's and the click sound stopped working. She got it replaced with the whole "gosh it stopped working". She gets away with shit like that all the time. I think because she's cute.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DEATH of the IPHONE View Post

Hey its the iPHONE 3G we are talking about here in a few weeks or less it would have stopped working anyway when the cracks progress enough to compromise the hardware from lack of shielding from the environment.

...and if the "Phone" itself isn't impracticle to use from lack of connection dropped calls it SOON will be, so you won't be needing that microphone.

Considering what an unimaginable car crash the iPHONE has become you should have left in in the toilet and do what you would with any other lump of S.H!T..............

.................FLUSH IT!.................

....jealous much
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nobody Special View Post

I dropped my iPhone in the toilet the other day, and the microphone doesn't work. What should I do?

Ummmm.........WIPE?
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Leave it out to dry. Take it to apple and try to get a new one. If that doesnt work. Find a hot model or some chick to do it.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Flush
  • Reply 8 of 8
    replace it.