ME. COM and Apple ME Domains

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Anyone have inside info about this ME branding campaign Apple may be brewing after all the recent articles about the domain me and Apple's acquisition of ME.COM and the launch of MOBILE ME?

curious per Me.

thnx, Me

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    What do you want to know?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Will Apple be moving in a ME branding direction? I know they own ME.com, and Mobile ME, but will we see some new Apple "ME" products, as well as use of the extension.me which is getting lots of attention in the media.?

I've read the blogs and news articles which state Apple has a "ME" strategy, but I assume this is mere speculation.

MY question -- will Apple be heading in a "ME" direction, as they once did and are still doing with 'i"?

In other words, will ME become the new i?

such as in MobileMe, MacMe, AppMe or AppsMe, TunesMe, VisualMe, etc?
  • Reply 3 of 3
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AppleMe View Post

Will Apple be moving in a ME branding direction? I know they own ME.com, and Mobile ME, but will we see some new Apple "ME" products, as well as use of the extension.me which is getting lots of attention in the media.?

I've read the blogs and news articles which state Apple has a "ME" strategy, but I assume this is mere speculation.

MY question -- will Apple be heading in a "ME" direction, as they once did and are still doing with 'i"?

In other words, will ME become the new i?

such as in MobileMe, MacMe, AppMe or AppsMe, TunesMe, VisualMe, etc?

In word: no

Apple chose to to with "me" for their web service because "Mac" was limiting for that. Now a Mac or PC user can use Mobile Me. It really is that simple, that's as far as Me goes.