iPhone Headphones - out of stock?

eaieai
Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I bought some iPhone headphones 6 weeks ago and they didn't work well, so I wanted to swap them for some that did. My local Apple Store, Regents Street (London, UK) has been out of stock ever since, apparently waiting for a new version.

Does anyone know what this new version is? I know there are new in-ear headphones, but I'm after the standard iPhone ones.

The design of the iPhone headphones leaves a lot to be desired - they break easily in many places:

- The rubbery seals around the speakers

- The solder connections on the speakers

- The rubbery connector between the wire and the earpiece...

My current ones have only lasted me since August - I doubt the warranty covers them in they're physically broken...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by eAi View Post

I bought some iPhone headphones 6 weeks ago and they didn't work well, so I wanted to swap them for some that did. My local Apple Store, Regents Street (London, UK) has been out of stock ever since, apparently waiting for a new version.

Does anyone know what this new version is? I know there are new in-ear headphones, but I'm after the standard iPhone ones.

The design of the iPhone headphones leaves a lot to be desired - they break easily in many places:

- The rubbery seals around the speakers

- The solder connections on the speakers

- The rubbery connector between the wire and the earpiece...

My current ones have only lasted me since August - I doubt the warranty covers them in they're physically broken...

i felt disappointed with the quality too. My iphone earphones has broken twice in 1 year. Sound quality is not good as well. I may end up getting the converter so that I can choose other brand.