how can I backup my iphone contacts to PC?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
By now ,it is my second iPhone ,because my first iphone was stolen when I traveled to visit my friends on the bus ,and I lost all the contacts and important SMS as well ,so I have to spend a lot of time collecting the contacts again on my new iPhone 3GS. but I still worry about my contacts safty , I want to backup them to PC,some friend told me I need some softwares ,but I found there are kinds of these software,such as backup iphone contacts ,and so on ,and they are all needed to be paid ,does anybody have used one of them ,and which one would be better ,and the advantage and disadvantage of them ,is it valuble to buy one of them ?thanks in advance.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    There is already a backup from the last time you synced with iTunes.

When you plug a new iPhone in iTunes gives you the option to restore from the backup.

It has all your contacts, SMS's WiFi passwords etc in it.

You can also back your contacts up to Google or MobileMe.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by itoolkits09 View Post

By now ,it is my second iPhone ,because my first iphone was stolen when I traveled to visit my friends on the bus ,and I lost all the contacts and important SMS as well ,so I have to spend a lot of time collecting the contacts again on my new iPhone 3GS. but I still worry about my contacts safty , I want to backup them to PC,some friend told me I need some softwares ,but I found there are kinds of these software,such as backup iphone contacts ,and so on ,and they are all needed to be paid ,does anybody have used one of them ,and which one would be better ,and the advantage and disadvantage of them ,is it valuble to buy one of them ?thanks in advance.