iPhone App Question

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I have more than 11 pages of iPhone apps. Does anyone know if there are any apps that will show

all the apps on my iPhone regardless of the 11-page limit?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    The only possible solution that I can think of for your problem is that if you jailbreak your iPhone and install Cydia, you can get a nice application called categories which will allow you to categorize your applications into categories (ex.: create a GAME category and dump them all in there, etc...) this way you will reduce the amount of page.

I have a blog site you can follow the instructions if you want. www.appleharmony.com

I hope this helps
  • Reply 2 of 5
    mellomello Posts: 555member
    It seems kinda strange that out of a library of 100,000 apps that there is not one app that show all

of your apps on your iPhone.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    is i phone helps us indeed?

yes, it helps u very much in todays life.

http://thecrazytrader.co.uk/
  • Reply 4 of 5
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    Yes there is, it's called spotlight all you need to know is the first few letters of the App.

You can also use iTunes to remove programs and put them back again as and when required.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mello View Post

It seems kinda strange that out of a library of 100,000 apps that there is not one app that show all

of your apps on your iPhone.

• Reply 5 of 5
    mellomello Posts: 555member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Yes there is, it's called spotlight all you need to know is the first few letters of the App.

You can also use iTunes to remove programs and put them back again as and when required.

I tried doing that but I'm terrible at remembering the names of apps. I probably have enough

apps to fill 20-25 pages.

The thing that bugs me about this is that I have the photoshop skills to make a nice mock-up

of the app that I have in my head but I have zero skills when it comes to actually writing the

code for an iPhone app.