Should Mike Tyson be allowed to fight?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I applauded when Nevada refused to let him fight but now I see that Cailforna may let him fight. Are times really that hard in CA that they have to let that idiot perform his sorry show.. :o :o

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    gregggregg Posts: 261member
    No.

I saw The Count of Monte Cristo this weekend. Good flick. The guy that becomes the Count's "man" reminded me of Tyson, more in his speech than his appearance.
  • Reply 2 of 12
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Mike Tyson is a mentally ill, deranged thug who exhibits no positive, redeeming qualities or anything even remotely resembling sportsmanship and true love and dedication to his sport.

A washed-up, complete waste of space and, by all accounts, quite the asshole.

**** him. Let him work third shift at Del Taco, scrubbing other people's piss stains in the restroom, like the low-rent cretin of a human he is.

He can go to hell and he can take Don King and the rest with him.
  • Reply 3 of 12
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Damn, that was pretty cool to say! Felt really good...

• Reply 4 of 12
    He should be licensed to fight a born-n-bred pitbull fight dog.

I'd watch it on PPV, even if it was making Don King richer...

Side bet - who gets an ear bitten off first??
  • Reply 5 of 12
    gregggregg Posts: 261member
    [quote]Originally posted by pscates:

<strong>Let him work third shift at Del Taco, scrubbing other people's piss stains in the restroom, like the low-rent cretin of a human he is.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Personally, I prefer a clean restroom in a fast food joint to one that's filthy and smelly. The people who do that are usually part time students, not scum of the earth. Any student here employed in the fast food industry?? Or formerly so employed? Food fight!
  • Reply 6 of 12
    glurxglurx Posts: 1,031member
    No, because it would make boxing look corrupt. Oh, nevermind.
  • Reply 7 of 12
    Let him fight, but first take out his teeth so that he cant "Eat your asshole"
  • Reply 8 of 12
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    [quote]Originally posted by The Toolboi:

<strong>Let him fight, but first take out his teeth so that he cant "Eat your asshole"</strong><hr></blockquote>

LOL : remove his fists too and he will become smart
  • Reply 9 of 12
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    detain, straight-jacket, asylum, sedatives...in that order.
  • Reply 10 of 12
    I am not going to argue...YES, he should be allowed to fight.

[ 02-18-2002: Message edited by: Macintosh ]</p>
  • Reply 11 of 12
    I can't wait to see Lewis beat the living crap out of him.
  • Reply 12 of 12
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    [quote]Originally posted by Naplander:

<strong>I can't wait to see Lewis beat the living crap out of him.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Me too! I'd allow him to fight but just because Lewis is gonna win. Unless Mike gets hungry of course...

J :cool: