HERE IT IS!!!

Comments

• Reply 81 of 121
    [quote]Originally posted by sawtooth:

<strong><a href="http://www.timecanada.com/"; target="_blank">http://www.timecanada.com/</a>; :eek: </strong><hr></blockquote>

Well, here's the reason that Jobs pushed they keynote up a day. He gives a inside peek to Time in exchange for a cover story, and his keynote has to coincide with the magazine's release (monday).
  • Reply 82 of 121
    fishdocfishdoc Posts: 189member
    yeah, good point...the high end seems too low to be $Canadian, but then, the low end seems too high to be $US.

We'll see tomorrow!

Fish
  • Reply 83 of 121
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    rok, I can vouch for the thread.
  • Reply 84 of 121
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    I can't believe this thread opened just 20 or so minutes ago and it's already at 3 pages. :eek:
  • Reply 85 of 121
    jimmacjimmac Posts: 11,898member
    I would never want an imac but, I think this sure looks cool. I know some people think it's ugly but, it's much more different ( progressive and cool ) than I thought it would be. And the features! Way to go Apple!

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: jimmac ]</p>
  • Reply 85 of 121
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    I just showed the photos to my dad.

He says he will trade his iMac DV SE for it once this thing ships :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • Reply 87 of 121
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
  • Reply 88 of 121
    bodhibodhi Posts: 1,424member
    [quote]Originally posted by EmAn:

<strong>

Yeah, but if they know about the imac, they could know about the pro line.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Not necessarily. Need to know basis. This article is about the iMac pure and simple.
  • Reply 88 of 121
    Hold on a sec, does this mean that there is a slot-loading Superdrive now? [hope and prayer] Can I expect a Superdrive equipped TiBook in Tokyo then? [/hope and prayer]

dan
  • Reply 90 of 121
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    Doubtful...slot loading is one thing, fitting into a 1" thin case is another. More like .8", as you're not gonna be using the screen.
  • Reply 91 of 121
    o and ao and a Posts: 579member
    is it slot loading?
  • Reply 91 of 121
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I just showed the pic to my mom and me and her are trying to come up with a way to let my dad let me sell my iBook to get one of these.
  • Reply 93 of 121
    I guess this officially puts the kibosh on the iWalk... after all, it would be sharing the cover with the iMac if Apple was going to introduce it tomorrow.

It would be nice of SpyMac to divulge all the details of their elaborate hoax, but I don't think they're going to do that.
  • Reply 94 of 121
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    [quote]Originally posted by MacAddict:

<strong>Doubtful...slot loading is one thing, fitting into a 1" thin case is another. More like .8", as you're not gonna be using the screen.</strong><hr></blockquote>

no it has a tray
  • Reply 94 of 121
    [quote]Originally posted by MacAddict:

<strong>It's ugly as sin. Looks like something we've posted here...</strong><hr></blockquote>

From the pic of it sitting there between Ives & Jobs I'm so hoping the TimeCanada article a spoof, but the pic on the Time cover w/ Steve..well.. looks kind of neat!
  • Reply 96 of 121
    I like it! It looks like Apple has winner! This thing will sell like water in the desert!
  • Reply 97 of 121
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by yablaka:

<strong>

From the pic of it sitting there between Ives & Jobs I'm so hoping the TimeCanada article a spoof, but the pic on the Time cover w/ Steve..well.. looks kind of neat!</strong><hr></blockquote>

You really think they'd post a whole article like that and have it just a spoof and totally false?
  • Reply 98 of 121
    thentrothentro Posts: 231member
    [quote]Originally posted by SMacSteve:

<strong>I like it! It looks like Apple has winner! This thing will sell like water in the desert!</strong><hr></blockquote>

vodka in Russia
  • Reply 99 of 121
    Let's see.

Original gumdrop price: $1299. Sold millions.

Original sunflower price: $1299. Will sell millions?

We'll see!

SdC
  • Reply 100 of 121
    Let the whining begin, boys! I wonder how many Cube owners will eBay their system after seeing this.

--JBytes