Ive´s nose?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Anyone stopped to think about why Ivés nose is behind the edge of the 15 inch screen? Doesn´t look so professional does it

Not saying anything...only hinting...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    jrcjrc Posts: 817member
    [quote]Originally posted by the revealer:

<strong>Anyone stopped to think about why Ivés nose is behind the edge of the 15 inch screen? Doesn´t look so professional does it

Not saying anything...only hinting...</strong><hr></blockquote>

Maybe he had a big ZIT.

As I've said elsewhere, this looks like one of those female zit popping mirrors that are AGAIN found in bathrooms. YOu know the ones, on and extension arm so that you can get REAL CLOSE to those zits and POP EM'!

Ive's must do his best work in the shitter.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Just saying that I find this likely to be a hoax. I tried to reach into my mind to figure out where I have seen this picture before. Wasn´t this the one when they presented the Cube?

Ahh...can´t bleedin remember.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    mithrasmithras Posts: 165member
    [quote]Originally posted by the revealer:

<strong>Just saying that I find this likely to be a hoax.</strong><hr></blockquote>

It is certainly not a hoax. It was on Time Inc's site, for petesake.

Also, Macminute scanned in the physical magazine! Probably a few other folks around here have a physical copy by now, too.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    How can they have a copy of it when it says 14 January...that puzzles me.

Another thing that puzzles me is the fact that it says something about the it will be unvieled at Macworld Expo the 7th of January, in the text...when the paper will be released the 14th of January. Is it just a poor fomulation?

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: the revealer ]</p>
  • Reply 5 of 6
    the revealer must not read many magazines.

the date usually indicates the date that the issue will no longer be current (i.e. a new issue will come out). it is not reflective of the print date.

also, i agree with the above posts that i think i've seen this design before, but can't figure out where. oh well, now it's official. let's just see what it does.

-s
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Perhaps the press in USA and Sweden differs in the way date is presented. I do not read American papers no. Books yeah, papers no.