i Watches

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
soon my friends we shall have I WATCHES that will do everything our I phones do.

They will first tether to your IPHONE then as time goes by we shall wifi hot spot wrist watches.

FOSSIL will build some of the first based upon a concept from HP.

Things are really going to advance in the next 24 months.

It will blow your mind what is coming

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    vfrtxnvfrtxn Posts: 6member
    you will love it all my Apple army of friends
  • Reply 2 of 4
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    As cool as it is to pretend to be Dick Tracy, no one wants to hold their wrist to their ear for calls.

If they even exist, they'll be as prominent as those digital pens that record sound and map it to when you wrote your notes on your page.

In essence, barely if at all, regardless of how cool those pens are.

Seriously, they even take your handwriting and run them through OCR software. Downside? You have to buy specialized notebooks with paper that the pen can understand.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    I for one am actually bored with the candy bar form factor with rows of icons, and apps are getting too dense sometimes for a small screen.

A watch form factor would be cool but unless it projected a holographic screen I don't see it going far.

A kind of bracelet would be fun but having enough screen real estate and it being curved is a challenge. Plus you can't "put it away" and how would you take pictures?

However I only need apps that can run on a bracelet, now that the iPad is out. And the bracelet would still be hella cool.

I find it ironic that after a 100 years of the telephone we are still limited to having to have one part near our ear and one near our mouth. Implants are the future!

• Reply 4 of 4
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Steve brought some amazing stuff to us. But we can go further now... standing upon the shoulders of giants.