Error 14 Verizon iPhone iOS 5

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
When I am restoring my Verizon iPhone software (iOS 5) it completes "restoring iphone software" then, it always gives me an unknown error 14. I have tried it both on win 7 and win xp with no luck. I am using iTunes 10.5 and pointing it to iOS 5. I also have my UDID registered.

Please help me.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    You should probably ask Apple's Developer Forums, given that they're the only ones allowed to talk about stuff like this and could actually help you.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    samm49samm49 Posts: 2member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

You should probably ask Apple's Developer Forums, given that they're the only ones allowed to talk about stuff like this and could actually help you.

I don't have access to that... But I do have my UDID registered through my friend.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by samm49 View Post

I don't have access to that... But I do have my UDID registered through my friend.

Ah, that's your problem then. iOS 5 is for developers. You get what you (don't) pay for.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    dear friend,

I have exactly the same problem !!

plz tell me u found something

:"(

Quote:
    Originally Posted by samm49 View Post

When I am restoring my Verizon iPhone software (iOS 5) it completes "restoring iphone software" then, it always gives me an unknown error 14. I have tried it both on win 7 and win xp with no luck. I am using iTunes 10.5 and pointing it to iOS 5. I also have my UDID registered.

Please help me.

• Reply 5 of 5
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    You two are a couple of knuckle heads, you know that?