Famous Mac Users

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I was listening to Rush Limbaugh's radio show yesterday in Iowa and I heard him say the following:

"I played with the system all weekend, and it reminded me of the days when I was first learning how to use computers in those pre-Internet days of 1984. We had something called Compuserve back then, before AOL had anyone to tell "you've got mail." It was frustrating at first, but just like those touch-screen voting machines, you get used to it quick. You think it's cool and you want one at home to play with.

Anyway, I had gotten a bunch of e-mail from Mac users who were complaining about System 10, and so I was a little apprehensive about it. It turns out that I didn't need to listen to the doom-and-gloomers. This is the most stable operating system in the world. It's probably more stable and safer than the CIA's and FBI's systems. I really enjoy it, folks, and I'm telling you: if these seasoned citizens down in Florida would just take the time to get used to computers, they'd love it."

His comments made me smile when I heard them and then I just thought switch comercial. Everything he said there was true it was like opening presents on christmas (or chanukkah). I was just wondering what other famous people use macs regularly?

A@ron

Comments