Apple may enhance Find My Friends privacy with variable location precision

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacApfel View Post

Reading all this, I get the impression what you really need is the possibility to set a location where you are.

If you're going to be able to lie about it, there's absolutely no purpose in the app.
  • Reply 22 of 24
    nunyabineznunyabinez Posts: 106member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by foljs View Post

Dude, just give your phone to a friend to keep while you're at your girlfriends house!

Yeah, that's a good idea as long as you have a really good friend that you can trust.

• Reply 23 of 24
    capoeira4ucapoeira4u Posts: 160member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by noexpectations View Post

Dear Apple,

Please add support for multiple devices on the same iTunes account. Right now, only 1 device can be active. Not very friendly for us Families.

You don't have to use the same account for all devices. My family has three devices using the same Apple ID for purchasing apps in the App Store, but separate ID's for everything else. All you do is set up the devices with different accounts. Then go into Settings>App Store and click on the account at the bottom > choose 'sign out' > then sign back in with the one ID you use to purchase apps. Note that it is important to setup the devices with separate ID's at the beginning, because this will become your device's permanent ID for using iCloud services and cannot be changed later, which unlike your App Store ID can be changed any time in Settings>App Store.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by paxman View Post

This shit is a marital bag of hurt. Seriously.

If you're JB, just use Location Spoof to pinpoint your exact fake location.
  • Reply 24 of 24

Apple has basically stolen my feature here.. this is already on my app "LocationHolic". Of course, you need to have a jailbroken phone to be able to install LocationHolic though. Apple, you crafty bastards.. lol